Experience the beautiful countryside, superb hikes, and renowned views of the Scottish Highlands on our scenic Highlands tours of Scotland. From the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond in the southern boundary of the highlands, we travel up towards the charming harbour town of Oban. Northwards Ben Nevis Britain’s highest mountain overlooks Fort William at the foot of Loch Ness.
The Northern parts of the highlands from Inverness heading up to Sutherland form a tour all of their own, with the prospect of crossing to the western isles, including the isle of Skye with its mysterious moors and sheer jagged mountain cliffs – an island where you can still hear much Gaelic spoken by some of the local population.
Kosher Highlands tours of Scotland
With our experienced Scottish tour guide, enjoy the wonders of the Scottish Highlands. Our tours include:
- hiking through breathtaking scenery
- visiting castles and Scottish culture
- ruins as a gateway to Scottish history
- enthralling walks around the lochs
- the beauty of the Highlands
- a visit to at least one special distillery
- an optional sail across to one of the isles
- Scottish whisky, to raise your spirits!
- tasty kosher fare throughout
- a special atmosphere and much besides
To book your place on our next trip, or to get more details about our kosher tours of Scotland, please give us a call or fill out the contact form and press Send.